Advocacy means getting support from another person to help you express your views and wishes, and to help make sure your voice is heard. Someone who helps you in this way is called your advocate.
Do you need help ….
- To apply for Direct Payments or make changes to your existing care package?
- To access and understand information to make informed choice?
- Contact relevant people or contact them on your behalf?
- By accompanying and supporting you in meetings or appointments?
- To reduce isolation, gain more independence and confidence?
Contact our advocates Fiona or Yasmeen and see how they can help you.