FOLLOWING THE LATEST ANNOUNCE FROM GOVERNMENT ON COVID-19, THE TASSIBEE CENTRE IS NOW CLOSED. Yasmeen will be offering remote support to students currently enrolled on this course.
YFL Training will be running Level 2 Certificate training at Tassibee Centre.
Join this 14-week course to gain up to 6 Level 2 Certificate qualifications. Tuition will provided by YFL Training.
- Health and Social Care
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Team Leadership
- Employment Skills
- Teaching Assistant
You must commit to attend training delivered by YFL on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays 9:30 – 3pm plus working at home. Additional support will also be provided by Tassibee Staff members.
Criteria for enrolment:
- All members enrolling in the above course must be legally resident in UK and be able to take paid employment in EU member states.
- Must be 16 + years of age
- Will have to bring a form of ID during enrolment – such as national insurance number, address identification, benefit document/s, driving license and passport and etc.
- There will be no upper age limit.
- People with 16 hours contract are also eligible.
- All course material will be given to each student.
If you would like more information, please contact Kathy on 01709 377750. We are enrolling students now to start on Monday 20th January.