Spring is in the air and it’s a great time to get outside!
At Tassibee, we are going out on weekly walks on Mondays 10.30 – 11.30am, just in the local area. A brisk walk has many health benefits like:
- Increased heart and lung fitness
- Reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
- Improved blood pressure and diabetes
- Helps joints and muscular stiffness
- Reduced body fat
If you would like to join us, the next meet up is Monday 15th April at Tassibee , ready to leave at 10.30am
We are going to be continuing with Yoga Sessions on Mondays 1-2pm and Wednesdays 10-11am. The focus of this month will be the Mind, letting go of stress and anxiety in our bodies.
We learn more about:
- How we hold emotions in our body, and how this has a direct effect on our thoughts
- Certain breath techniques which are ways to use the breath to balance the mind
- Foods, learning what to eliminate from the diet and what foods are good for the mind
- Which movements and postures will allow you to uncover the blocks in the body and support you, to move you past the mind